Thursday, August 31, 2006

So, at ohmygod o'clock in the morning, it started storming. It kept me up for most of the night not because it freaked me out, but because the sky looked light blue and everything shimmered. Lightning isn't so intimidating when you're in a big house covered in trees. Well, it was a great summer storm in the rapidly cooling air of Atlanta, Georgia. For some reason, you don't get to see it quite like that.

I have about five days left until I return to New York City from Atlanta, Georgia. If I can, I might try and swing a wee trip to Toronto and catch the film festival. But there may be work soon and well, not staying in the Black Hole of Brooklyn -- straight haven of Evil -- my apartment also works for me. Am going to take pictures of the Atlanta and may take a quick trip to D*C and take evidence of their wickedry, let alone their goofiness.

Right now, am trapped in a pretty big house with one hairy dog, and three long-haired cats. With my allergies, this is as close to hell I can get. Welcome to Purgatory, sunshine! Kick up your feet and shake it easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home